Odisha CGPL Recruitment 2022 (OSSC) has released a detailed advertisement for the Combined Post Graduate Level (CPGL) Recruitment Examination 2022 for Group B with Specialists Posts/Services under various Departments, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar under OSSC website https://www.opsc.gov.in/. Job Seekers who are found themselves eligible and interested in the vacancy can check the details and fill out the online application form.
Important Dates of Odisha CGPL Recruitment
- Online Registration – 20/12/2022 to 19/01/2023
- Submission of Online Application Form – 20/12/2022 to 19/01/2023
- Mode of Application – Online Mode only through the official website
Vacancy Details of Specialists Posts OSSC Recruitment 2022
Details of Graduate Specialists Group B posts are as under:
|Name of Post||Name of Department||Total Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|District Culture Officer||Department of Odia Language, Literature & Culture||03||35400-112400-Level-9|
|Teacher Educator||Directorate of Teacher Education||120|
Examination Fee OSSC CGPL Recruitment 2022
No examination fee is payable for the posts mentioned above.
Minimum Educational Qualification
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the above posts under OSSC CPGL Recruitment 2022
- District Culture Officer: M.A. in History / M.A. in Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology / M.A. in Archaeology & History / M.A. in Culture Studies / M.A. in Cultural Heritage and Conservation with knowledge in Computer.
- Teacher Educator: Post-Graduation Degree / M.Sc. / M.A. in the respective subject with minimum 50% marks and M.Ed. with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit Odisha CGPL Recruitment 2022
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for OSSC Combined Post Graduate Level Examination 2022
- Minimum Age of the Candidates: 21 Years
- Maximum Age of the Candidates: 38 Years
- Candidate must not have been born earlier than 02/01/1984 and not later than 01/01/2001
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Syllabus and Examination Pattern
The examination will be conducted in Three Stages.
Stage-1-Preliminary Examination-One Paper-150 Marks Questions
Stage-II-Main Written Examination-Technical Paper -200 Marks (Two Papers)
Merit List of Odisha CGPL Recruitment
The merit list of candidates who are found suitable in certificate verification shall be prepared in order of merit, and category-wise equal to the vacancies advertised, based on their sum total of marks secured in the main written examination.
How to Apply
- The applicants should go through the official advertisement of OSSC before filling up the online application form.
- The candidates may apply for the desired posts as per his/her eligibility as per the advertisement of OSSC.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the commission’s website
- Step-by-step procedures for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “instructions to fill up Online Application Form”.
- Applicants should possess a proper e-mail id and active mobile numbers to get important communication from the commission till the publication of the final result.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|