Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an official notification for Jr typists and other posts on its website. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to check eligibility criteria and apply online to get a placement in Odisha Jobs.
Full details of the above recruitment which has been published on their official website for the posts of Junior Stenographer, Junior Typist cum Junior Storekeeper, Junior Storekeeper, Clerk cum Librarian under various Departments of Odisha Government can check here.
Important Date of OSSC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Online Registration
Last Date for Online Registration
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form
Vacancy Details of OSSC Jr Stenographer
Details of different posts released by the OSSC portal are as under:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Remuneration|
|Junior Stenographer||03 (Rural Development Department)||Rs. 25,500-81,100-Level-7|
|Junior Stenographer HOD||01 (E.I.C Department)|
|Junior Stenographer (State Cadre Field)||05 (Rural Development Department)|
|Clerk cum Librarian||24 (Information and Public Relations Department)||Rs. 19,900-63,200-Level-4|
|Junior Typist cum Jr. Storekeeper||01(Information and Public Relations Department)|
|Junior Storekeeper||06 (Information and Public Relations Department)|
The candidates should have the following educational qualifications for the below-mentioned posts under OSSC Recruitment 2022
- Junior Stenographer: Graduation or equivalent qualification with knowledge of computer skills.
- Clerk cum Librarian: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) with basic knowledge of computer application.
- Junior Typist cum Junior Storekeeper: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) with basic knowledge of computer application.
- Junior Storekeeper: Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) with basic knowledge of computer application.
Candidates should meet the following Age Limit for the above posts under Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
- For Junior Stenographer Posts: 21 – 38 Years
- For Other Posts: 18 – 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
The examination will be conducted in Four Stages. There will negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer. Details of stages and syllabus are as under
Stage-1-Preliminary Examination-One Paper-150 Marks Questions
Stage-II-Main Written Examination-Language Paper-100 Marks Questions
Stage-III-Computer Skill Test, Stenography Test, Typing Test-50 Marks each
How to Apply
- The applicants should go through the official advertisement of OSSC before filling up the online application form.
- The candidates may apply for the desired posts as per his/her eligibility as per the advertisement of OSSC.
- All eligible candidates have to register themselves by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the commission’s website OSSC.
- Step-by-step procedures for registration/re-registration can be viewed by clicking on “instructions to fill up Online Application Form”.