Check Full Details of SBI Specialist Cadre Officer notifications. SBI offers the best Salary packages.
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment to the post of various posts as mentioned below. Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the link provided on Bank’s website Home – Careers (bank.sbi) and Home – Careers (sbi.co.in).
Tentative Dates for SBI Recruitment
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION & PAYMENT OF FEES: FROM 22.11.2022 TO 12.12.2022
Read Also: SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Now
Vacancy Details of All SBI Specialist Cadre Officer
Circle Advisor (Central Armed Police Forces)
- Nature of Engagement- contractual
- Vacancy -Gen-01, Pwbd-01 -Total-02
- Age as on Cut Off date 01/11/2022- Maximum 62 years (bord not before 02-11-1960
- Experience (As of Cut-Off Date 01-11-2022)- Retired in the rank of Inspector General (IG) with a minimum of 3 years experience in the Central Armed Police Force
- Selection Procedure-Shortlisting cum Interaction
- Place of posting – Bhopal (Area of Operation – Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Gujrat)
- Liaising with local Divisions/Regimental Centres/Regimentals/Brigade Headquarters/Medical Units of other Defence Forces/Central Armed Police forces and increasing the spread of the Central Armed Police Salary Package (CAPSP)
Rs.750/- as intimation charge (Non-Refundable) for Gen/OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates
Manager (Projects-Digital Payments) – UR-4, OBC-1, PwBD-1 Total-06
Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards) – UR-2, OBC-Nil, PwBD-1 Total-03
Manager (Products-Digital Platforms) – UR-2, OBC-Nil, PwBD-1 Total-03
Manager (Credit Analyst) – SC-9, ST-4, OBC-14, EWS-5, Gen-23, Pwd-03. Min Age-25 to 35 years
Basic Qualification for SBI Manager Posts
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Basic qualification (As on 31/08/2022)|
|1||Manager (Projects-Digital Payments)||B.E./B.Tech in any
ii. MCA, or
iii. MBA/PGDM, or
iv. Equivalent as fulltime course from
|2||Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards)|
|3||Manager (Products-Digital Platforms)|
Manager (Credit Analyst) – Graduate (any discipline) from Government
recognized University or Institution
Age as on 31/08/2022
Minimum 28 years and Maximum 35 years
Place of Posting and Selection Procedure
Posting-Mumbai for Manager post and for the post of Manager (Credit Analyst) anywhere in India.
The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview
The applicable pay scale for MMGS-III is Rs. (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230). The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility, other perquisites etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
Rs.750/- as intimation charge (Non-Refundable) for Gen/OBC/EWS candidates and NIL for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of result. It will help him/her in getting call letter/Interview advices etc. by email